12 3D Tattoos To Confuse And Amaze You




Awesome art makes for a great tattoo, and a great tattoo can make for some awesome art. Tattoos can really make the skin pop and when the tattoo is styled to look 3D, the popping is on fire. 3D tattoos really trick the eye into believing the image is more than ink. The planning and artistry that goes into a 3D rendering of a tattoo must be a lot of work, and the results are so worth it. These tattoos prove that 3D tattoos are amazing, and you really will want to reach out and touch it for yourself.

1. Dragonfly riding by, he take a rest on my thigh.





2.Stone cold face, I won't lose this race. When we get to the end, you'll see I be the champion.





3.Etched in skin or stone, I will not be alone, for I have all these dates that help me relate, to the struggles I feel and deal and work up in my mind like an unending speel.





4.They say beauty be skin deep, and I'm just trying to reach, that place that's inside, that proves I'm alive.





5.My arm's covered in shapes and grooves and I hope it moves, you to passion that leaves when I roll down my sleeves.





6.Lace up to face us, I'll take you it to the end no need to pretend. We're in a war zone and we all on our own.





1 Of 2
Next

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire