12 3D Tattoos To Confuse And Amaze You


7.Wearing a monkey on my back, look like a knapsack. Got you all confused, can't tell if it just bruised.





8.I don't want to live in sin, but the creature from within, he pullin' at my side and it's taking over my whole life.





9.Scorpion attack all up on my back, but I will sleep tight 'cause my artist got it right.





10.AC/DC must be presented proper-ly. Have that in your face look 'cause the band took, over in a second and now they are legend.





11.I won't be a slave, I will take it to the grave. Doesn't matter what it said, it was for me in the end.





12."Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who do something to us, talk go through us."





Make sure to like us on facebook to see more awsome things like this

SOURCE
2 Of 2

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire