Mom Tells Baby To Say 'Mama' For A Bite Of Food, But Keep Your Eye On The Dog. HILARIOUS!



First words are an important milestone for any baby -- or dog?!

When I was just a wee one, my dad had to go away for a business trip, leaving me with my mom for two months. My mom didn't want me to forget what my father looked like, so she showed me his picture every day, repeating the word "daddy" to me. Being alone with my mom for two months, you would think that my first word would be "mama", however, because she put such an effort into making sure I remembered my dad, my first word ended up being "daddy!" Luckily, "mama" followed shortly after.

However, while attempting to learn my first words, I never had to compete with my dog! Watch as a little boy's parents try to teach him the word "mama" by enticing him with a spoonful of food -- the dog goes nuts! So much in fact, that dog actually says the word "mama." Watching this, I couldn't stop laughing, especially at 0:24. That baby boy is NOT pleased!
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire